Oh yeah, Wedding is approaching! Sabyasachi is final for the bride, her jewellery, shoes and every other essential is very well taken care of by you. But what about you? You are a bridesmaid, afterall. There isn’t just a wedding, there are pre and post wedding functions too – Cocktail, Sangeet, Reception, Wagera-Wagera!
Lehenga might be the first choice of yours for the wedding and something in Indo-western for the side functions. So basically, you have this plethora of options and ultimately what you shortlist is *confusion, *confusion and *confusion. ‘Thou shalt worry not, my friend’, we have streamlined what you can and you should don at the pre and post wedding functions.
- Perfect Prints
- Prints can never go wrong, they are darling. Prints look fab on all the fabrics – net, chiffon, silk and everything. You can vouch for prints unflinchingly.
- Suit with some twist
- Well, suit is the most versatile attire – they work just fine for a small family functions to the grand parties like wedding. Now, with the twist of fusion they have become even more interesting to sport – different silhouettes, slit styles and interesting hem line.
- Now, who doesn’t love Anarkalis! Not just us, the girls next door; Anarkalis are the first choice of all Bollywood divas when it comes to Indian wear. They are perfect blend of class and comfort.
- Play with palazzos
- A pair of palazzos is a go to choice for a mod Indian woman who loves it all easy and chic. They go perfectly well with a crop-top, a silk/saten shirt, a tunic and a kurti, basically with anything and everything.
- Slay in skirts
- This is the latest trend which has taken the fashion world by storm. From ramp to the red carpet, indo-western skirt style is seen everywhere. They are a fancier version of lehenga, if you feel lehenga would be a little heavy and OTT for you then this is the perfect deal.
- Gowns are love!
- The evening gowns are a pretty perfect choice undoubtedly but if a typical western thing does not please you then indo-western is something for you.
- Evergreen Sarees
- The last and the most reliable option is a saree. A gorgeous saree with a super fancy blouse is all it takes to steal a lime light.