When your best friend/sister is getting married soon, there’s no way that you want to miss out on throwing her a bachelorette party! But they aren’t the most easy-going on the pocket, being a themed party; which is why you should manage your expenses smartly. Decor, believe it or not, is one of the most expensive things when it comes to organising a themed party such as a bachelorette. Don’t worry, just keep scrolling to see some super cute and extremely inexpensive decor ideas that you can easily pull off with your fellow bridesmaids!
- Backdrops that can be used as a photo-booth in a way – all you need is paper, ribbons, tissues or pompoms!
- What’s a party without streamers? You can make adorable hangings at home as well!
- Add that personalised touch with banners!
- Hang some stuff from the ceilings such as pretty flower mobiles or paper chandeliers.
- Cover balloons with net and add small bows or flowers to seal them at the ends. You could also add tissue flowers or pompoms of branches and put them in a vase to add more colour to the room. They look amazing!
- To decorate the bar or table with snacks, you could use hangings from the ceiling like origami doves and tissue flowers (with a plain wall) or could decorate the wall itself with paper fans and banners.
- And last but not the least – THE RETURN GIFTS! You could display the return gifts in so many ways. You could hang them with wooden pegs on a rope with the person’s name written on the gift. This adds that personal touch and is very inexpensive so you have to give it a shot!