Indian weddings are incomplete without flowers. From décor to rituals, flowers are required everywhere in a wedding. The trendiest of all the flower-dos – is the floral jewellery. Brides like adorning their mehendi look with the flowers, which is kinda typical but ‘what’ and ‘how’ you do with them makes your look stand out.
A lot can be done with the flowers – versatility of the floral jewellery is beyond neck-piece, earrings, bracelets and gajra. Happy exploring:
- On her wedding every bride should feel like a princess and a floral tiara does it all. Even Bipasha had a pink one on her mehendi and we, at Wedzo loved not just her tiara but her entire look.
- If a phool-mala isn’t enticing you much, go for choker. A heavy floral neck-piece looks super adorable and regal too.
- While you are getting mehendi designed on your hands, you may have to get them off, but the pretty haathphools are worth this little inconvenience. Haathphools make your henna hands look even more beautiful. I feel, this is one jewel is something that you gotta get for your mehendi.
- Anklet & Armlet
- How can you forget to adorn your manicured feet and polished arms? Anklets and armlets can accentuate the graceful mehendi designs.
- Hair accessories
- Doesn’t it look beautiful? Floral hair accessories add a fairy tale touch to your look. Baby’s breaths look super cute in a messy braid or bun and roses in an up-do.
- Matha patti & Passa
- Maang teeka is kinda common but a matha patti or a passa looks unconventional. It’s even great if you experiment with colours, like yellow, red or orchids for blue.
- Kamar band
- We know how brides like to play with colours for their mehendi outfit – a white floral waist-band on candy colour lehanga looks stunning. You want it heavy or light in design – it’s all up to you.
- Floral dupatta
- It isn’t a piece of jewellery but it’s certainly a BOMB of all the floral accessories. We have saved the best for the last. This striking flower chunar is a slayer.
Go organic for your mehendi and get the best of floral jewellery. All we have to say is – go for any of the eight options or mix and match a few but don’t think of doing it all together because you don’t wanna look like a flower shop.