A good bridal make-up is not ‘the’ only aspect to bring out your best on your wedding. A pre-bridal grooming session is equally important. It’s not a one day process – girls have to give enough days to this. Your wedding’s gonna be the most treasured day of your life so a few days for self-pampering should not be a problem.
Here’s presenting few pre-bridal treatments to undergo for your wedding.
Full Body Wax
- Well it’s the most evident one but still few girls hesitate to get it done by professional and take it on themselves for some reason. But no, at least let the professional take it over for you wedding at least. 2-3 days before the wedding is right time to get it done and please, don’t forget you tender bikini area, it’s the most important (you know what I mean).
- After your eyebrows, upper lips and other facial hair are done- it’s time for facial. I suggest get your facial done at least once before your bridal facial because for majority of the girls it happens to be the first time. You need to understand how your skin reacts to it and accordingly choose your facial for your wedding.
- There is no denying from the fact that after a pre wedding stress and hustle body and mind gets little messed-up. And you can’t afford to take that slouchy posture, tired mind and jaded you to the mandap. So, hit the spa and get a complete body massage. Relax and rejuvenate.
Pedicure and Manicure
- Well! You know mehendi is gonna take over your hands and feet for you wedding. Everybody would ask you to show your mehendi to them. And you would not want your hands and feet to look shabby to them and neither to your hubby. Pedicure and manicure will not only save you from the humiliation but also make you love yourself.
- Visit your dentist! That’s all you have to do to get the super amazing pictures of yours. Obviously you don’t want yellow teeth to spoil your wedding pictures. Oh god! That would be a nightmare for any girl.
- Body polishing is like brushing your entire body and bringing out the perfect glow on your skin. It not only exfoliates your skin but also massages the entire body and rejuvenates each and every cell.
Hair Conditioning and Nourishment
- Your hair is a part of your skin too. How can you neglect them? Not only hair wash and conditioning is required but also several hair spa sessions before your wedding will overcome dullness, dryness and other hair problems. Hair requires regular nourishment, which we tend to forget due to our busy life. But no problemo! Several sittings would do the magic.
Hope you have a fantastic pre bridal session. It’ll not only bring out the best in you but also make you fall in love with yourself all over again.